NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Overview
- Event: 37 Kind Days 250, Race 6 of 23, 167 Laps – 40/40/87; 250.5 Miles
- Location: Kansas Speedway in Kansas City (1.5-mile oval)
- Date/Broadcast: May 11, 2018 at 8:30 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 1, MRN and SiriusXM NASCAR 90
What You Need to Know
Jones has made 35 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) starts since 2013, resulting in seven top-five and 15 top-10 finishes. This will be his first start for Kyle Busch Motorsports and first NCWTS start of 2018.
KBM’s Mike Hillman Jr., was also Jones’ crew chief at Richard Childress Racing in the XFINITY Series in 2016. Together the duo earned 12 top-10 finishes.
Jones has three prior starts at Kansas, two in XFINITY and one in NCWTS. His best finish there was eighth in the XFINITY race in 2016.
Lyons Industries, Inc is a family owned and operated manufacturer of high quality bathtubs and showers headquartered in Dowagiac, Michigan. For 50 years, Lyons has been a leading supplier of American-made bath products to the do it yourself, wholesale and recreational vehicle industries. We proudly use only U.S.-based vendors and domestic raw materials. We invite you to see our products displayed at Menards.
Brandon Jones Career Highlights
- Currently competes full time in the NASCAR XFINITY Series for Joe Gibbs Racing where he has one pole, one top-five and six top-10 finishes in 10 starts this season
- Picked up his fourth career ARCA Racing Series victory at Michigan last year
- Has one NASCAR K&N Pro Series East win (Iowa Speedway, 2014)